Being a distinguished trainer is not just about knowledge,
but charisma, skills and confidence are crucial factors.
Being a distinguished trainer is not just about knowledge, but charisma, skills and confidence are crucial factors. The Trainer course provides you with strategies and resources needed to conduct effective training sessions with high confidence. The course also teaches you the techniques and skills that will enable you to deliver persuasive and productive and powerful presentations.
The objective of this course is to prepare a professional trainer who has effective presentation and facilitation skills. Participants will practice delivery through several rounds of short presentations and training sessions. Participants will learn how to use advanced training aides and tools including case studies, role-plays, surveys and self-assessments.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the basics of adult learning theory and instructional design methodology.
- Master most needs-assessment skill-requirement, develop learning objectives, and predict the impact of training initiatives during the early stages of material design.
- Apply advanced group-control techniques for managing participants and engaging multiple learning styles and managing classroom challenges.
- Design participant-oriented learning materials and exercises.
- Use training activities and alternatives to lecture, strategize for different learning needs, and create effective questioning techniques.
- Prepare properly for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning.
- Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles.
- Address challenging participants and behaviors.
- Evaluate program impact at different levels using a variety of methods.
- Identify the five levels of evaluation.
Who Should Attend this Course?
Human Resources Managers
Learning & Development Managers
Human Resources Management Consultants
No. of Days : 10 days
Course Dates : 21st April – 2nd May 2019
Course Timing : 04:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel