Effective financial risk management plays a key role in
the creation of sustainable profitability
of the financial institutions.
Training Course Overview
Effective financial risk management plays a key role in the creation of sustainable profitability of the financial institutions. Yet, the banking and investment sectors do face a number of risks including the market and liquidity risks. The said sectors should take a number of procedures and precautions to handle the said risks.
Training Course Objectives
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize the origins and key concepts of risk management.
- Understand the regulatory environment in financial services.
- Understand the main sources of risks within banks and other financial institutions.
- Understand the various forms of market and liquidity risks and their sources.
- Analyze funding and asset liquidity risk.
- Apply the most common methods for measuring liquidity and market risk.
- Understand how financial institutions forecast, control and stress-test their liquidity sources and uses (on and off balance sheet) and build a contingency funding plan to address stress cash outflows.
- Assess changing regulations and supervisory guidance on the management of financial institutions’ liquidity.
- Judge the impact of governance and organizational structure on liquidity and market risk.
- Understand the changes in Basel III regarding liquidity risk.
Who Should Attend this Course?
No. of Days : 3 days
Course Dates : 5th -7th March 2019
Course Timing : 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel